Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Imaginary Portraits 2018 A Series Of Portrait Paintings I

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MAHDI - JAGGAE * Index du Forum -> l EXCUSIVITES -> • » LES MESSAGES MAHDI
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
berdyphy

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 13:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Imaginary Portraits 2018 A Series Of Portrait Paintings I Répondre en citant

I painted the portraits of some friends of mine, trying to recreate the style of the Sistine Chapel, and trying to reproduce the characteristics that in my opinion distinguish it: the intense expression of the faces, the light and half transparent colour, the profile marked by a darker line, the background of a mostly uniform sky. Calvendo calendars are premium products - a bit more pricey than others but with added benefits: Our calendars always look beautiful on your wall because we produce them locally with premium paper and sophisticated spiral binding, ensuring easy turning of pages and flat hanging against the wall. A protective transparent plastic cover sheet provides added stability. Treat yourself to a Calvendo calendar and you get something that looks better all year round.

Details:
price:
bound:
publisher: Calvendo Verlag GmbH; 2nd edition edition (April 7, 2017)
lang:
asin:
isbn: 1325298948, 978-1325298945,
weight: 1 pounds
filesize:

Tags: italian how read price download сhapter, purchase book text windows mobile, book drive, book DepositFiles, book read online, book ZippyShare, download full book, discount for book, book ZippyShare, book 4Shared, free download via uTorrent, read without register

2ffeafca65

Architectures of Chance (Design Research in Architecture)Text Book of HarmonyAmerican Media and the Memory of World War II (Routledge Research in Cultural and Media Studies)Studio Contract Logbook (Client, Studio): Music Industry 200 Contracts 200 pages)Journal: Peacock Feathers 6x9 (Diary, Notebook) (Birds)SOUTHERN+LIVING+Vintage+Style%3A+96+Ways+to+Decorate+with+Heirlooms%2C+Collections%2C+%26amp%3B+MoreCatalogue des Figurines en Terre Cuite du Musée de la Société Archéologique d'Athénes (Classic Reprint) (French Edition)Meditations in ColorL'Ariege, Le Paradis Sur Terre 2018: Divers Lieux Et Monuments Ariegeois. (Calvendo Places) (French Edition) Alain AntrasArt Masters # 176: Caleb Songoi
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 13:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MAHDI - JAGGAE * Index du Forum -> l EXCUSIVITES -> • » LES MESSAGES MAHDI Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation